Looking for some family friendly fun in Salem? We’ve come up with a list of our top picks that we think you’ll enjoy. If you have any questions or would like more information our staff is more than willing to help.
10 Family Friendly things to do while traveling to Salem
- Spend the afternoon at the Gilbert House, a children’s science & art museum spanning 3 Victorian houses plus an outdoor play area
- Relax in our indoor pool and spa.
- Take the kids to the Enchanted Forest, a staff favorite and only 10 minutes away!
- Take the kids for a picnic or play a round of disc golf at Woodmansee Park located ½ a mile from the hotel.
- Visit the Willamette Heritage Center
- Take the family to the Salem Riverfront Carousel
- Enjoy a sweet treat at Sugar Sugar where the cupcakes are made fresh daily!
- Check out the only Soap Box Derby Supertrack west of Omaha at Bush’s Pasture Park!
- Catch a Salem-Keizer Volcanoes game! With affordable ticket prices and weekly events, it’s a great option for the whole family!
- Take the family to the Kroc Center, a family friendly community center with two pools, a waterslide, rock wall, gym and art room!